Native Americans believe the owl's amazing ability to see in the dark is generated by light burning inside. Humans have that same glowing, inner energy. In Ayurveda, this light is called ojas (UW-JHaaZ), our vitality. For most, this vitality has been depleted, neglected or suffocated beneath dis-ease.
Wise Owl Wellness Farm aims to reconnect you to your true nature. Our focus is not disease, it is wellness. Wellness achieved through listening, nourishing and balancing one's self. Come find your ojas!
What We hope to Achieve:
- Build the soil and steward the land.
- Develop the pasture into deer proof crops, orchard and berry arbor.
- Connect with community by selling nourishing products at the Orcas Island Farmers Market.
- Teach all those willing to learn how to heal through awareness, self-care and nutrition.
- Provide one on one wellness consultations.
- Grow food for the community.